Are you an aspiring 3D animator? Would you like to enhance your Autodesk Maya® 3D animation software skills and show evidence of your proficiency?
Boost your career by becoming an Autodesk Maya® Certified User. Whether you're a student or a professional, this software certification will validate your skills, fulfill academic and industry requirements, and enhance your design career.
As Autodesk's exclusive provider for the Certified User program, Certiport makes Autodesk Maya® certification easier with a unique three-step pathway:
We've designed the Autodesk Maya® Certified User program for those who are relatively new to the software and want to prove their basic proficiency. For advanced users, higher Associate and Professional certifications are available.
The Autodesk Maya® Certified User Exam includes multiple-choice and performance-based questions. Following are some examples of software aspects covered in the exam:
- Navigating the user interface and managing scenes
- Selecting, transforming, and organizing objects
- Working with cameras and lighting
- Shading materials
- Creating and editing animations
Before you take the Certified User exam, we recommend that you complete a 3D design course at a secondary institution and get 50 hours of hands-on experience with Autodesk Maya® (a free student version is available).
For information about available resources to help you learn, practice, and certify, contact Certiport's Customer Service Support Center. For details about exam skills and objectives, view our Autodesk Maya® Certified User Skills documentation.
As an Autodesk Maya® Certified User, you'll enjoy several career-boosting benefits:
- Prove your skill level with an official, industry-standard credential recognized by schools and employers
- Display the Autodesk Certified logo and your certificate
- Include your name in the database of Autodesk Certified professionals